Sunday, November 8, 2009






I know you might wonder why we have so many more pictures of Emerson than the other two. This is why. Kennedy and Parker rarely want to cooperate for a picture. See below! This is what happend when I insisted Kennedy sit down so I could get a picture.
















Emerson started taking a few steps 2 weeks ago. She usually just takes one step and then falls forward but the past few days she's been taking a couple of steps before falling. I would love forher to start walking because she wants to keep up with Kennedy and Parker so she doesn't want to be in the carrier anymore when we're out somewhere. A crawling baby at the park or Carowinds just doesn't work out very well!

This week we've really noticed a difference in Parker's speech. He's trying to say more words on his own which is a big improvement. And the words he says are sounding more like the actual words which is exciting.

Not much new going on with Kennedy. She does say the funniest things, I have to start writing them down so I can remember them.
















Saturday was my birthday. Chad surprised me with dinner with some friends which was fun. Thanks for all the cards and calls and birthday wishes from everyone!
















No comments: