Thursday, February 26, 2009


For all our family members that aren't close to us, I'm going to try to post a picture every day. Not promising I'll get to it every day, but I'll try to at least post a picture.


Last night Emerson had what I consider to be an amazing accomplishment for a 12 week old. She slept through the night without waking even once. We were a little off our night schedule because my godparents were down from Canada so we had dinner with them at my dad's. We got E to sleep at about 10:15 and she did not make a sound until 8:15 in the morning. I couldn't believe it. I did check several times to make sure she was still breathing. The night before she slept from 8:30-7:30. She woke once around 4am and I gave her her pacifier and she went right back to sleep. Kennedy didn't sleep through the night until she was 10 months and Parker up a ton and didn't sleep through the night until he was 22 months old. So we are very very very excited that E might already be sleeping through the night. For now anyways. She's about to wake up from her morning nap so I better go get lunch for the other two before Emerson needs to fed again.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get them all to sleep at night. Emerson's pretty fussy by the time K & P are ready for bed (between 6:30-7). The other night I ready both of them a story in Kennedy's bed and told them to stay there while I gave Emerson a bath. This is what I found when I went back to Kennedy's room.


No comments: