Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Chad took the kids up to see his dad for Father's Day today. I'm feeling rather uncomfortable lately, especially in the car, so was not up for 3 hours of driving so I stayed home today and we celebrated Father's Day last night. I was also not up for standing in the kitchen for hours to cook a nice meal so we used a gift card we had and went to Cheesecake Factory. I was about to take a picture of Chad and the kids when a nice lady offered to take one of all of us so here we are. I know some people think it's tacky to dress your kids in matching clothes but I love it when they match (obviously! that's why they often match). I'm never sure how much longer I will get to do it so I try to take full advantage of their willingness at the moment to wear what I put on them.
Happy Father's Day to Chad from your three (very soon to be four) little darlings!

No comments: