Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary Trip to the British Virigin Islands August 2008

We took our first trip without our kids since Kennedy was born in 2004 to the British Virgin Islands for our 5th Anniversary. My mom stayed with Kennedy and Parker. It was very hard for me to be away from the kids and I think it will probably at least 5 more years before we do it again but we did enjoy our trip. We stayed at a small inn on the beach on Cane Garden Bay in Tortola.
The view from the beach.
Chad arranged a surprise dinner on the beach which was wonderful.


This is the island of Tortola as we were coming to in on the ferry from St. Thomas.
The mother of these boys worked at our inn and every time we got in the water they came to join us.
Something we're not used to seeing on the beach, chickens!! Did I mention they woke me up every morning around 5:30am???


I think this is Jost Van Dyke which was the island across from ours.

No comments: