Wednesday, January 25, 2012




I just realized I still have a Christmas background up. It is the farthest thing from winter feeling here in NC but I am praying for snow. This has been the warmest winter I can remember and it's so very depressing. We have gone skiing twice this month though and that has been wonderful. Nowhere particularly exciting, just to a very small hill in NC but the plan was to get the kids skiing so that next year when we take a trip out west everyone is able to enjoy their time.

The kids have done amazing! And so have my mom and Chad helping them learn to ski. I have spent all of both days just holding Reese and watching. If I can ever figure out how I'll post some videos of them skiing. I think all the pictures are on our phones and I haven't downloaded them but will try to soon.

No comments: