Saturday, January 21, 2012

I generally hate pictures of myself so much that I can't bear to post them but my sweet little man looks so cute in this picture I couldn't not post it! Although he is definitely all boy he also has such a tender heart.
Continuing with my really behind posts, this is us with Chad's family on Christmas Eve.
Earlier in the day Chad took the kids to see his mom. I think that has been his only time doing anything with all four of the kids yet. There aren't a whole lot of things I love more than watching the Carolina Panthers play football so when my dad asked me if I wanted to go to the game with him on Christmas Eve I was so excited. Chad graciously took all the kids (the only time I'd ever been away from Reese other than running to the grocery store) up to Winston Salem and I met everyone there after the game.

No comments: