Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4th

We had a very uneventful long weekend. My mom took the kids blueberry picking on Saturday night and they picked a ton of yummy blueberries. Sunday everyone except Reese and I went to church and then the pool in the afternoon. We hadn't made any big plans for the holiday weekend since my due date was July 2nd and I figured I'd either be having a baby, have a newborn or be too big and uncomfortable to be outside in the heat. So Chad and the kids went to the pool during the day and my mom stayed home with Reese and I. Then in the late afternoon Chad and the kids went out to our cul de sac BBQ. Here are few pictures of the kids playing with the neighbours and some friends. Apparently Parker was having too much fun to stop and have a picture taken.





And this is sweet baby Reese. She spends a lot of time sleeping (although she seems to like sleeping more during the day than the night!) and loves to sleep in a bean bag that Chad uses for photography. We put a blanket over it and she sleeps in it for hours. I'm afraid to leave her in it during the night just in case the blanket goes over her face so we just use it during the day but she really does sleep very well in it.

No comments: