Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is the newest addition to our family!
On a very, very rare (almost never) afternoon by ourselves (my mom and Bob had the kids for the afternoon) Chad and I were at the mall. We were about to leave when I saw that they were having a dog adoption event. This little guy was just too cute to resist so we adopted him! Though I'm not sure it was the best idea ever he, so far, has been a pretty good dog. If only he would stop biting everything!! The kids love him, but don't appreciate the frequent puppy bites.

I love how kids can sometimes be so easily entertained. They look so happy in these pictures and all they were doing was playing in our cul de sac.


They love to walk the puppy. He tires out much quicker than they do! He is only about 12 weeks old.

They are all excited about the baby coming. Kennedy asks me every day how many more sleeps until the baby comes. We're down to 102 I think but that is a big number for a 6 year old. I can't believe it's less than 15 weeks away. Time really flies when there are 3 other kids to look after! Everything's going well with this pregnancy so far. Parker likes to rub my stomach and talk to the baby. Emerson thinks everyone with a belly button has a baby in their tummy. Including her and Chad. Kennedy and Parker also come up with the most creative names. Since we don't know if it's a boy or girl we don't have a name picked yet. Tonight Kennedy decided if it's a girl we should call her Sweet Tweet and if it's a boy Honey Man. Hopefully we'll come up with a better options in the next few months.

My only complaint so far is restless leg syndrome and insomnia. Not fun when we have three early waking children and at least one of them in our bed almost every night!

1 comment:

Patrick, Jana, Hannah and Charlie, and Caroline said...

oh my gosh you have a puppy! he's so cute! what's his name? was that on there? that's so brave of you! i hope it goes well. i'm sure the kids absolutely love him!