Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some random pictures

Not that much interesting stuff going on in our lives right now. Emerson isn't sleeping well at all. She takes forever to fall asleep (or at least I'm pretty sure she's asleep) and then as soon as we close the door to her room she screams bloody murder and is awake for a long time again.

Chad took the K and P camping Saturday night. I haven't seen pictures yet but I assume there are some so I'll try to get them up when I see them.

K at Carowinds
We went on an apple "picking" field trip. Not too exciting when you're picking apples from a barrel instead of a tree. I had hoped to actually make it up to the mountains this year for really apple picking but I just realized we might have missed the season for it.

K and P held hands the whole time at Carowinds. It makes me so happy to see them be so sweet to each other.
Petting a horseshoe crab at Discovery Place last week.

Chad, so tired from camping, taking a nap Sunday afternoon.
I know it's not a clear picture but this is E saying STOP while I was trying to get a picture of her.

Why do kids love fountains so much? They would stay at the fountain at the mall forever if I let them.

No comments: